New Articles April 24th, 2009
Latest blogs from Naran S. Balakumar
Access Naran’s Home Page:
https://naranonline.wordpress.com/ (add to your favourites in your browser)
1. Does Bhagavat Gita promote Casteism? This is a multi-part series on Living with Awareness – which was discussed during the April 209 Monthly Meet.
2. Mangala Ayre narrates how the Meditation CD on Bach Flowers, created by Naran S. Balakumar, had a calming effect on a three year old child suffering from love pangs, due to separation from his grand-parents.
Ramesh shares his experience too.
3. Using Colour Therapy how a person can get out of feeling as a failure. This is a simple technique with no guidance required. This blog also discusses how to create enthusiasm and joy, and stimulate hair growth.
4. Four Engineering students were struggling to complete their project. They called upon Wolf to complete their design.
5. Surgery Safety – protecting oneself from post surgery effects and exorbitant surgery expenses. In addition this blog discusses how to handle auto drivers.
6. How SwitchWord helped somebody to get a job: read this blog to find out how one can pray for others.
Post your Questions and Comments
Leave a comment, for Naran to answer your questions.
Love Thanks Divine!