New Blogs May 22nd, 2009
1. Dare 2 Do IT!
This blog shares the experiences of students of Naran S. Balakumar, while practicing various healing techniques. Please feel free to share yours. Send your experiences to email@example.com.
This week’s post: http://tinyurl.com/Dare2DoItMay22-2009
- Lost the exam fear overnight after suffering for 15 years using AcuReiki Pills
- Cured Cough with healing mantra
- Play life like a game, the way Lord Krishna Played
- If you expect a fair treatment in the court proceedings, please check out here
2. Delivery Pain! Joyful Gain!
In this post Anupa shares her divine experience that she had gone through while delivering her first baby. She had a normal delivery thanks to using SwitchWords. Please read the post here:
3. Loose Your Depression and Manage Your Life Effectively
Read this post to find out how somebody cured their depression by listening to the story “Zen Tea”. This post also explains the benefits of listening to the Story of Rama.
Read the full story “Rama goes to the forest” here:
4. How to Make your Most Unfriendly neighbour to be Friendly
Please read this interesting case history on RULE:
5. The Best Safety Locker in the World – a story
A healing practice to follow, and it explains don’t search outside for a solution, as it lies within you.
Together Love Thanks Divine!