Naran’s Newsletter 3rd July, 2009
1. Let us not be RULED by Astrology. Let us RULE Astrology.
Neha converted a hopeless situation to a hopeful situation using flowers – for her graduation admission in a prestigious college. Though for her MBA she didn’t take the help of divine flowers. Is it her destiny or does Saturn rules over her or what is the reason behind her bad decision? Naran Balakumar explains how we can break the chains we put ourselves in the name of destiny and Astrology.
2. Don’t Handle Fire With Fire, Use Varun Mudra Instead
Figure how you can handle anger, tooth ache or for the matter any pain with the help of Varun Mudra. No Pain, No anger anymore!
Read this article and find that out in:
3. Parents Beware! Children Are Not Watching TV!
You wish this dream comes true. It’s a reality though, for a parent. Check it out and find how this miracle has happened.
4. Separated Relationship
How an action inside the relationship could be the source of herniated disk and back pain as well?
5. Take a Different Route Today
Why? When you Change your Routine, you will get different results and not the usual ones.
Monthly Meeting, July 11th, 2009
Topics for Discussion
1. Living with Awareness
- Releasing Resistance.
- Releasing pride and ego.
- Releasing Likes and Dislikes.
2. Invoking and availing the power of 27 Stars
- Each of the 27 stars has some resource or power that we can tap into.
- Depending upon the situation we have to call upon the resources of the required Star(s).
- Learn the techniques
3. Stories for Tapping
- To be Peaceful Within and Around You
Date: 11-7-2009, 2.30 – 5.30 PM
Venue: New No, 28, Sivaji Street, T. Nagar, Chennai 17 (no parking place available)
Participation Fees: Rs 200/-
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634
Together Love Thanks Divine!
Posted on July 3, 2009, in Healing Mantras, Monthly Meet, Naran-Events, New Blogs, RULE THE MIND, Stories, Upcoming Events and tagged Bach Flower Remedy, Balakumar, Chennai, IEIT, India, Master, Monthly Meeting, Naran, Naran-Events, Reiki, Therapist. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.