Ask Right Questions! Find Right Solutions!!!
Need To Ask Right Questions
When we are facing a problem, we don’t ask the right questions.
Why should we ask the right questions? Right questions will lead to right solutions. So we should learn to ask the right questions.
Ask Right Questions
There are solutions for every problem. However, we don’t know the solution for the problem that we are facing currently. Let us say you are in conflict with your colleague. To find a resolution for the conflict, do the following:
The questions to ask are: What, Why, How and When.
1. There is a conflict. Instead of asking, “Why this is happening to me”, ask “What do I want here?” We want peace but we are fighting though.
When you ask the question “What do I want here”, immediately the mind stops thinking. Then you will get an answer for what do I want.
2. Second question to ask is (‘why’): “Why do I maintain this conflict? (This will reveal your own mistakes to yourself.)
3. Now comes the ‘How’ questions: “How can I end this problem?” and “How will I get peace?”
4. Then the ‘What’ questions: “What should I do to have peace here?” and “What should I not do to have peace here?”
You have to immediately start doing the steps required.
5. You can also ask the question ‘when’. “Ok, I want peace. But, when do I want it?”
Then start working towards that timeline. The solution will be found then.
Please note that you don’t have to ask all the questions. The moment you get an answer, you can stop.
Please refer the following blogs to know more about ruling the mind with the help of living with awareness and finding answers to life:
Learn Reiki! Refresh Reiki!
Workshop on Reiki by Naran S. Balakumar
Content: Reiki Level I and II, including symbols from Karuna Reiki
Date: 03rd Oct 2009, 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Venue: New No.28, Sivaji Street, T. Nagar, Chennai – 17
Participation Fee: Rs. 1,500/-
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634. Please confirm before 1st Oct 2009.
If you know Reiki and would like to refresh your knowledge, please contact Shobana.
Posted on September 28, 2009, in Naran-Events, New Blogs, Reiki, RULE THE MIND and tagged AcuReiki, Animal Spirit Guides, ask, Bach Flower Remedy, Balakumar, Chennai, conflict, EFT, find, Gem Remedy, how, IEIT, India, Mantra, Master, Meditation, Mudra, Naran, NLP, peace, problem, Reiki, right, right questions, solutions, Switch Word, Therapist, what, when, why, Yoga. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.