Living with Awareness Workshop Nov 28
By Naran S. Balakumar
Why Do We Need to Live with Awareness?
They are keys to your emotional freedom. They help you to understand your mind, and its way of working. You learn then to guide your mind and put it into proper use. In addition, you will figure out how to rule your mind and not be ruled by it.
Living with Awareness techniques are simple and easiest LETTING GO processes that are helpful in the following Life Situations:
- Goal Setting: one part of your minds wants to go for it and another part of your mind doesn’t want it. Learn how to handle these conflicting forces to achieve your goal.
- Decision Making: become decisive in critical life situations
- Cleansing the Mind: achieve relaxation and peace of mind, and get the benefits of meditation.
- Breaking Habits: form life-enhancing habits, for example to sticking to your diet, or coming out of your addiction that’s putting your life into danger.
- Prosperity: create success habits to enjoy wealth, health and happiness
- Relationships: enjoy harmony and love in your family, marriage and work
- Health: maintain supreme fitness and well-being
Venue: New No.28, Sivaji Street, T. Nagar, Chennai – 17
Date: Saturday, 28th November
Time: 10 AM to 4.30 PM
Fees: Rs. 650/- including lunch and snacks
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634. Please confirm your participation before 25.11.2009 by phone or email to help us organize the workshop better.
Products Available at the Centre
- Bach Flower Meditation CD
- Solar (Colour) Energy CD
- Rhythmic Chakra Breathing CD
- Photographs of Gems
Together Love Thanks Divine!
Posted on November 19, 2009, in CD, Naran-Events, RULE THE MIND, Upcoming Events and tagged 2009, 28th, Acu-Reiki, Animal Spirit Guides, Bach, Balakumar, Body, CD, Chennai, Connection, EFT, Flower, Gem, IEIT, India, Intelligence, Mantra, Master, Meditation, Mind, Mudra, Naran, Naran-Events, NLP, Nov, Products, Reiki, Remedies, Remedy, RULE, RULE THE MIND, Switch Word, Tapping, Therapist, Yoga. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.