Workshop by Naran S Balakumar
Learn about basics on tapping or EFT – as widely called.
Naran has created a system of tapping called as I.E.F.T (Instant Emotional Freedom Technique), which is simple and very effective to follow, be it a teen child, old person, or an adult.
IEFT will help you achieve the following:
- Help you come out of any type of strong emotions – anger, rage or sorrow, and make you feel calm and composed.
- Will enable you to communicate with your children very easily. The latter will follow your instructions and advice to the core.
- You can bring back your happiness from the past.
- At the same, you can release all the emotions that haunt you till today.
- Take care of your health, enhance your beauty and address any type of physical issues, as a supportive therapy.
- Removes your anxiousness before a big event – say your marriage, interview.
- To integrate with Mantras, Switch words and other healing methods so that you could increase their effectiveness double-fold.
In short, you may live away from medicines, but you cannot afford to live without knowing and using tapping.
Venue: Bach Flower Study Centre, New No.28, Sivaji Street, T. Nagar, Chennai – 17, Near T. Nagar Bus Terminus (no parking place)
Date: Saturday 11-August-2012, 10 AM to 1 PM (including Lunch and Snacks)
Fee: Rs. 700/-
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634.
Confirm your attendance by calling up Shobana or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Naran S. Balakumar
Bach Flower Therapy
The course covers:
Basics of Bach Flower Remedies, When do we use them, and How to use them?
How to use special combinations of remedies for various life situations: marriage, attending interviews, emergencies like accidents and surgeries, harmony, preparing for exams, skin problems etc.
Learn how to: use pictures of Bach Flower Remedies, circle technique, chanting and other such special techniques.
Date: 28.04.2012, Time: 10.00 AM to 1 PM
Naran’s Multi-dimensional Healing Practices
This course is conducted for the first time, in the city of Bangalore. It covers the entire spectrum of Naran’s healing practices. The emphasis will be more on simple techniques and tools to handle your day-to-day problems and issues. The course covers:
- Healing Mantras
- Switch Words
- Gem Remedies
- Animal Spirit Guides
- Guided Meditation
Date: 29.04.2012, Time: 10.00 AM to 1 PM
Fees: Rs 2000/- for the two-day course
Contact: Anitha – 9845846849 (Bangalore), Shobana – 9884301634 (Chennai), Ravi – 9916813601 (Bangalore)
Venue: TSK School of Music, Shastry Sabhangana, 895/1 SKANDA, 14th Cross, Mahalakshmi Layout, Bangalore – 560 086
Please note that Products of Naran will be available during the workshops
CDs and Books of Naran
Pills of Bach Flower Remedies, Gem Remedies
Pictures – Bach Flower Remedies, Gem Remedies, The Mother’s Flowers and Animal Spirit Guides