Everybody wants love
A new way of doing business
Beyond our expectations
Transform enemies into friends
Pain due to overweight
Why can’t I be happy?
Feel very tired after work
Pains in hands
Same Place, Same Type of Death
Move Forward in Life
Master of Death and Truth
How writing and keeping under the pillow works?
Find Divine Order 2013
Tapping (EFT) for Beginners, Aug 11th 2012
Workshop by Naran S Balakumar
Learn about basics on tapping or EFT – as widely called.
Naran has created a system of tapping called as I.E.F.T (Instant Emotional Freedom Technique), which is simple and very effective to follow, be it a teen child, old person, or an adult.
IEFT will help you achieve the following:
- Help you come out of any type of strong emotions – anger, rage or sorrow, and make you feel calm and composed.
- Will enable you to communicate with your children very easily. The latter will follow your instructions and advice to the core.
- You can bring back your happiness from the past.
- At the same, you can release all the emotions that haunt you till today.
- Take care of your health, enhance your beauty and address any type of physical issues, as a supportive therapy.
- Removes your anxiousness before a big event – say your marriage, interview.
- To integrate with Mantras, Switch words and other healing methods so that you could increase their effectiveness double-fold.
In short, you may live away from medicines, but you cannot afford to live without knowing and using tapping.
Venue: Bach Flower Study Centre, New No.28, Sivaji Street, T. Nagar, Chennai – 17, Near T. Nagar Bus Terminus (no parking place)
Date: Saturday 11-August-2012, 10 AM to 1 PM (including Lunch and Snacks)
Fee: Rs. 700/-
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634.
Confirm your attendance by calling up Shobana or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org