Do you know?
Fear and a feeling of insecurity will affect the heart and increases blood pressure, which in turn affects the breathing.
Due to inability to let go this fear, one gets angry at others and this affects his stomach and digestion as well.
- How and each state of mind leads to the other and finally how one physical problem can lead to the other in chain
- And what AFFIRMATIONS and COLORS and SWITCH WORDS can help and support the healing process …
Please attend Naran’s workshop on 7th Sept 2013
Date: 07-9-2013, 2 – 5 pm
Honey Naturopathy Hospitals India Private Limited,
1st Floor, New no 3, Melony Road, T- Nagar, Chennai – 600 017
Landmark: Next to Aachi shooting building, Near Hindi Prachara Sabha
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation
Remove Obstacles – Internal and External
ONE leads to TWO
Have money always
Will not indulge in crime
Bring Cheer in Relationships
Tao Healing using Sword fingers’ on Sep 24th
Workshop on By Naran S. Balakumar
1. Learn about Sword fingers’ Healing. This technique contains two parts. First one is used to remove the congestion from our diseased bodies and the other one is used to enhance our energy levels. It is very simple, however very effective. You can use it on yourself as well as on others.
2. Introduction to Qigong or Chi Kung healing –a powerful system of healing from China. It uses breathing techniques, and simple movements to cleanse, strengthen, and circulate the life energy (Qi). This practice leads to better health, vitality and a relaxed mind.
3. Healing by one’s own Atman or Soul Self
Participation Fees: Rs.600/-
Time: 1 to 5 pm
Venue: Bach Flower Study Centre, New No.28, Sivaji Street, T. Nagar, Chennai – 17
(Near T. Nagar Bus Terminus – no parking available)
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634