Workshop by Naran S Balakumar
Learn about basics on tapping or EFT – as widely called.
Naran has created a system of tapping called as I.E.F.T (Instant Emotional Freedom Technique), which is simple and very effective to follow, be it a teen child, old person, or an adult.
IEFT will help you achieve the following:
- Help you come out of any type of strong emotions – anger, rage or sorrow, and make you feel calm and composed.
- Will enable you to communicate with your children very easily. The latter will follow your instructions and advice to the core.
- You can bring back your happiness from the past.
- At the same, you can release all the emotions that haunt you till today.
- Take care of your health, enhance your beauty and address any type of physical issues, as a supportive therapy.
- Removes your anxiousness before a big event – say your marriage, interview.
- To integrate with Mantras, Switch words and other healing methods so that you could increase their effectiveness double-fold.
In short, you may live away from medicines, but you cannot afford to live without knowing and using tapping.
Venue: Bach Flower Study Centre, New No.28, Sivaji Street, T. Nagar, Chennai – 17, Near T. Nagar Bus Terminus (no parking place)
Date: Saturday 11-August-2012, 10 AM to 1 PM (including Lunch and Snacks)
Fee: Rs. 700/-
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634.
Confirm your attendance by calling up Shobana or send an email to email@example.com
By Naran S. Balakumar
How to understand that we dislike ourselves more? How to go deeper into the realms of the mind to love ourselves more? We could chant affirmations to achieve those goals.
However, is simply repeating or listening to affirmations related to loving oneself is enough? The answer is yes and no. It works for simple problems. However, for complex issues, you need to go beyond affirmations and do some internal work in the form of mental exercises leading to self-discovery and awareness.
To learn how to love yourself, attend “I Love Myself” workshop. It is a practical program that contains 56 mental exercises. This helps you to go deeper into your mind and love yourself better. It is a program that not only teaches you affirmations which help you to love yourself but teaches you how to live those affirmations too. The advantage of this approach is that it helps you to achieve deeper healing of oneself as well as your life.
Venue: Bach Flower Study Centre, New No.28, Sivaji Street, T. Nagar, Chennai – 17
(Near T. Nagar Bus Terminus – no parking available)
Date: Saturday 20th August 2011, 10 am to 5 pm
Fee: Rs. 1000/- (includes the manual and lunch)
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634
The CD “Soul Love” is given free for all participants.
Gem Remedy Workshop
A workshop by Naran on 43 gem remedies will be conducted in the month of September 2011. Date and time will be announced soon.