Tapping (EFT) for Beginners, Aug 11th 2012
Workshop by Naran S Balakumar
Learn about basics on tapping or EFT – as widely called.
Naran has created a system of tapping called as I.E.F.T (Instant Emotional Freedom Technique), which is simple and very effective to follow, be it a teen child, old person, or an adult.
IEFT will help you achieve the following:
- Help you come out of any type of strong emotions – anger, rage or sorrow, and make you feel calm and composed.
- Will enable you to communicate with your children very easily. The latter will follow your instructions and advice to the core.
- You can bring back your happiness from the past.
- At the same, you can release all the emotions that haunt you till today.
- Take care of your health, enhance your beauty and address any type of physical issues, as a supportive therapy.
- Removes your anxiousness before a big event – say your marriage, interview.
- To integrate with Mantras, Switch words and other healing methods so that you could increase their effectiveness double-fold.
In short, you may live away from medicines, but you cannot afford to live without knowing and using tapping.
Venue: Bach Flower Study Centre, New No.28, Sivaji Street, T. Nagar, Chennai – 17, Near T. Nagar Bus Terminus (no parking place)
Date: Saturday 11-August-2012, 10 AM to 1 PM (including Lunch and Snacks)
Fee: Rs. 700/-
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634.
Confirm your attendance by calling up Shobana or send an email to email@example.com