Mudra for Surrender
Your spouse is possessive
Release your spouse qualities: http://wp.me/pwblL-1X
Do you know how to surrender: http://wp.me/ptUMq-4M
To receive is to give: http://wp.me/ptUDl-1e
Connect with Great Saints: http://wp.me/p31MeC-m
Workshop on Abundance by Naran, Feb 8th, Chennai: http://wp.me/p31KXo-2p
Find small miracles
Thank them every day
Regenerate Your Life
Managing the current economic downturn
Art of living in co-existence within a family
Workshop by Naran, Jan 2014: http://wp.me/p31KXo-2h
Mastering Any Subject is Easy
Binding People Together
Get the Money You Want
My Husband is a Great Fault-Finder
To communicate with Naran S. Balakumar or have an appointment with him, please send your emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Divine Love
Naran’s Newsletter 26th June, 2009
1. Dare 2 Do IT!!!
- SwitchWords and Prana Mudra: Chris tried out the techniques explained in “Manage Wedding Expenses” (in SwitchWord blog) and Safe and Secure post (in the Mudra Blog) and explains how it has helped him to get money from two unknown resources.
- Hari Hum CD: Benefits of listening to Hari Hum CD – experience shared by Ravi, the Reiki Master.
- Be A Smart Worker: Can Bach Flower Remedies handle machine maintenance, may be or may notJ. Read this post to find the truth.
2. ADVANTAGE Acceptance
- A twelve year old kid started liking vegetables
- An engineering student converted his wakeful nights and started having a good sleep
- How we could create a New Choice and a New behaviour? Read this article and find that out in:
3. Acceptance and the Art of Reading Divine Messages
Naran S. Balakumar explains how by executing The Acceptance Approach in our lives, one could read the messages we receive from around us. The messages could come from various sources – Animal Spirit Guides, overheard conversations, from TV and others. They are life pointers – they point to us what is right given the life situation we are in. Read this article in:
4. Receive in Plenty
To receive in plenty, we need to give in plenty. Very difficult isn’t it? Read this article to find out how with the help of Bach Flower Remedies, we could do this comfortably.
5. Move UP!
Men may come, men may go, but you can go on forever – even if there is nobody around to support you.
1. A One-day Workshop on Multi-Dimensional Healing Practices by Naran S. Balakumar
This course was originally designed for students at Singapore. Now, for the first time, it is been offered to those in India. It covers the entire spectrum of Naran’s healing practices. The emphasis will be less on theory, but more on quick-fire techniques as well as tools to handle your Day-to-Day Problems and Issues.
Date: 27-6-2009, 10 AM – 5 PM
Venue: Inner Harmony Nursery School, No:5, 1st Cross St, Sivagamipuram, Radhakrishnan Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai -41. (Near Balaji Nursing Home)
Participation Fees: Rs 650/- (includes lunch)
Contact: Shobana – 9884301634
2. Monthly Meeting, July 11th, 2009
Living with Awareness
- Releasing Resistance.
- Releasing pride and ego.
- Releasing Likes and Dislikes.
Invoking and availing the power of 27 Stars
- Each of the 27 stars has some resource or power that we can tap into.
- Depending upon the situation we have to call upon the resources of the required Star(s).
- Learn the techniques
Stories for tapping: to be peaceful within and around you
Together Love Thanks Divine!